- Brewery: Simple Machine Brewing
- Beverage Cost: $10/32oz - $15/64oz
- ABV: 4.8%
- IBU: 15
You can't crush this beer all day if you don't start in the morning! Light and refreshing with an easy drinking malty sweetness that finishes dry, this is THE beer for getting you through the day.
Please note the following:
- We charge $1 to rent the 32-oz Classic Glass Growler this beverage comes in
- A 64 oz fill will come in two growlers
- Beverage stays fresh for 2-3 days
To learn more, click here.
$10 Valley-Wide Flat Delivery Fee
As I get older, I find that I am growing less inclined to get kicked in the mouth by IPAs. If you're sick of IPAs or other really intense, complex beers, this might be the beer for you. This is a simple beer. Crisp, clean, refreshing, light. Doesn't get you easily wasted. Makes you exhale a satisfying "ahhh" when served in a frosty mug. It is everything that other light gas station beers aspire to be but fall disappointingly short of. Highly recommended.